Demigods Demigods

You did it

Youre on the all-time highest scores too :D
Now I'm inspired to continue styx and make it awesome. GJ

javarush214 responds:

Thank you Mesmay! glad you like it bro :)

Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

awesome

i like how you, java and miccool are all on the front page and yet no-one knows who fluidanims are! wtf? anyways, great effects as always

Micmadness Micmadness

Not bad

Not bad at all.

Anaksha 2 Trailer Anaksha 2 Trailer

Amazing trailer

When I release my animation trailer I will no doubt be looking back here when considering structure.

"ClayRevolution" "ClayRevolution"

Hmm

Quite cool, what you've shown in the video is done well. But it's somewhat limited and also repetitive. One thing that struck me as particularly stunting was the regular tabletop bg which most claymators seem to use, it immediately shouts to the audience "this is a run-of-the-mill, unoriginal claymation", if you get what i mean? You could make some props maybe to spice it up. But it was good for just a morph test. Hopefully you get where I'm coming from and will impress with a practical use of this test in the future in a longer, more exciting animation :)

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

oo, pretty. :)

I like! I didn't know you made fb, or were so good at it. This is a really cute piece. See ya on #fluidanims at some point :)

EVolution-pilot EVolution-pilot

Hmm.

I liked the concept, but I felt the concept was too far ahead of your animating/art ability for it to really be excecuted. Plus, the voice acting was a tad.. strange.

Try looking into photoshop art tutorials- even though the flash tools are different, you can learn about which colours work together and which clash. I'd also avoid using the line tool for backgrounds unless you're going into incredible detail.

EVanimations responds:

yes, i realize that purple and green clash. that's why i chose them... nobody said the future had to be pretty.

also this video's 10 months old. i assume you've seen my new flash with my improved style...?

.:APPLES:. .:APPLES:.

AYYG!

Youre great. Keep making that apple guy!
I remember those apples shorts being some of the funniest anis ive seen, and this was very funny too :D great work

Madness Revive Madness Revive

Told you you'd win :D

Its amazing. I know you'll rank extremely high because its awesome!

Also you sure werent kidding about the credits, theyre snazzy as hell :P

Drifts responds:

ya LIAR! your is the awesomest! and thats not even a word lol

tell her you love her tell her you love her

This is so underrated!

Beautiful manipulation of feelings. It should be up in the 4s at least.